Venting Is Sometimes Better Than An Apple A Day

I want to thank all of you for reading my blog. It really means a lot to me. On here, I feel as though I can be honest, which is a lot more than I can say for the real world. Don't get me wrong, I have some really close friends who I can tell anything, plus my mom, my little sister and my grandma. But I also have friends who weren't ever really there for me during my treatment and still aren't here for me now.

I understand that it was probably hard for them because you don't really realize how bad cancer is, until someone you love or are close to has it. But did they ever think of how it made me feel, having cancer and losing some of the people I thought were my best friends. Well to put it bluntly, it sucks!!!

I'm not just here to vent, but share something important to me.

I'm not sure if I explained why I started blogging in the first place. If I didn't, now is as good as ever. I started a day or two after I was diagnosed with Mortimer Dorkus(Hodgkin's Lymphoma) because I don't know how to tell people how I feel from a personal stance. Trust me, I am great at telling people how much I hate them or anything like that. Actually I'm very blunt when it comes to that stuff. But I can't really let people inside of my heart and brain, I've never been able to do that. But it's gotten worse lately, which makes sense. I feel better when I can write or type it. And I know you guys want to hear it, because you take the time to come on and read it, whereas people ask how i'm doing because they feel like they have to. But I can tell the majority of them don't really care.

Lastly, I hope all of you have heard the song "Fight Song" by Rachel Platten. The first time I heard this was in the car with my mom and siblings on the way to my brother's basketball practice. They all knew the words, and I was confused because I thought it was the first time playing on the radio. But the song left a lasting impression on me, I feel as though the song was written for me and I listen to at least once a day. I recommend this to anyway going through a tough time, plus it has a catchy tune. If you haven't heard it yet, here's your chance.

That's all for today. 
"God only gives you what you can handle. Apparently he thinks I'm a badass."

Popular posts from this blog

Officially Summer

Hawaii Baby

(Memory)al Day Weekend