Just Checkin In

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to check in today with you all. I have been feeling okay, not good and not terrible. So in a way, that's good.
I'm excited and nervous for my end of chemo party this weekend. So many people are coming, more than I would like to have in one place. But it's all because they care. My one friend, was supposed to be at the beach during the party, but he said he's going to try and make it back. No promises, but the fact that he's even trying, means more than you can imagine. This shows that I really do have friends, even during tough times. And to me, that means the world.

Lately, I've been thinking about getting a job doing something I love to do. And I think that thing is becoming a freelance writer or something along those lines.

And lastly, I still haven't decided on my Make A Wish. Any ideas at all would be helpful. Please help me!

You are braver than you believer, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
                                  -Winnie the Pooh

Popular posts from this blog

Hawaii Baby

Officially Summer

Back at it Again