Vacation Fun🐬

If you ask most of my friends they'd probably say I complain a lot. I'm not disagreeing with that, I'm just explaining my complaints. Many of you probably wondered why I wasn't excited to go to Myrtle Beach. Well let me explain.
1. Sun☀️ Should be ❄️
2. 95 degree temps feel like 100
3. People👫👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 and lots of them
4. School work📖📓✒️📝📚
5. And last but not least the actual beach part🌊🐚

For the first time in my life, I had to put sunscreen on the top of my head when I went in the lazy river. The concept of sunscreen has always been somewhat foreign to me because never in my life have I burned. With my darker skin I'm used to tanning. So it was weird putting extra sunscreen on.

I still have to come up with a new make a wish idea. Any ideas please comment below.

Also anyone else not like the beach? Or favorite vacation spot?

Popular posts from this blog

Hawaii Baby

Officially Summer

Back at it Again