Thursday, April 2, 2015

This Sucks!

Somehow this got deleted, so I'm going to attempt to do a simplified version of the post. 

I was not able to get my PET scan when I was in the hospital, Bummer! Well the next week I was in the clinic Tuesday and Wednesday for antibiotics because I just felt like crap. I was sweating than shivering and my temperature dropped to like 94 or 95. But on the bright side I was able to get my PET scan done on Wednesday. But I ended up back in the hospital a week after they dis cargoes me on Thursday. It was absolutely wonderful, Just Kidding. Two good things were that one of  my best friends, Ms. Little House, came to the hospital and hung out with me and we made my nurse a cotton ball tail to go with his bunny ears because it was Easter week and weekend. I was discharged Saturday even though I felt worse than when I was admitted.