I'm okay, but not okay

I want to apologize for not posting in awhile and potentially worrying people. I haven't been feeling anywhere close to par lately but I heard from some of my audience that they have repeatedly checking for more posts and were worrying about me. So here I am. I had chemo on Wednesday of this week. And again I had the neulasta shot which beefs up the cells in my bone marrow and causes excruciating bone pain. I have been in tears many times over the past few days because of the bone pain. In short, it sucks! So I've had some requests to talk about my novels. The first one i'm finishing and fixing is about teenage girl whom is a basketball player and faces many problems with her two best friends and siblings. I'm working on some others, but their still in the early stages
So I'm okay because i'm alive, but i'm not okay because I feel absolutely terrible.

Favorite book and favorite quote: the last shot by John Feinstein and wether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right 
As always, feel free to comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Officially Summer

Hawaii Baby

(Memory)al Day Weekend