Another Day Another Few Handfuls of Hair

Yep you guessed it! My hair is falling out. It started Monday evening when I was brushing out my hair after my shower. Handfuls of hair would come out in my brush. I was in tears because this makes it all real. By losing my hair, people can tell I have cancer. But I'm going to take control of it and get it shaved off sometime within the week.

My mom and I were looking online at wigs and hats on the big screen TV/computer today. Did you know you can get a hat with hair attached to it? I think I'll pass on that.

Today I'm getting my fourth dose of rituxan. I'm so glad I only have two weeks left of that.

My bone pain, which the doctors think is caused by the shot they gave me, isn't much better than it was. So the doctors are giving me long lasting morphine. That's right! I'm getting morphine. I really hope it helps.

So I have the best dad in the world. You know how I've been eating burgers lately? well, my dad was kind enough to go to Fuddruckers and get me a Southwestern burger, fries and an Oreo milkshake.

Today I'm working on a collage of cut-out pictures from magazines. I have a picture of Jenifer Lawrence in a Dior Haute Couture's silk jacquard and a picture of Netflix's most binge worthy show, Gossip Girl.

I also have the best mom ever. I haven't been sleeping well due to my pain and also just because. She stays up with me every night and listens to me list off statistics of Mortimer Dorkus while she's half falling asleep.
She is one of my best friends and I love her to the moon and back.

The other day I was in so much pain so I decided a visit to Grammie's would be a good pick me up.  It was so good, we even took her along to the bank.

My family is the best. We argue a lot but in the end we're always there for each other.

Popular posts from this blog

Officially Summer

Hawaii Baby

(Memory)al Day Weekend