A Cry A Day


This post is going to be shorter than my other ones.

Today I was on Instagram, a social media site used to post pictures, when I saw I had a post from someone. A good friend from my old school had sent a picture and a sweet message to me saying he was thinking about me and praying for me. I have known him since kindergarten and we used to be locker buddies. The picture and post made me cry, tears of joy. But it's nice to know that so many people care about me and are here for me. I've found that during these times you find out who your true friends are and I think I have some pretty great ones.

I really appreciate all the prayers from everyone.


Today I also found out that I am having a pulmonary function test before my biopsy and port procedures tomorrow. It is going to be a long, long day.


Remember, feel free to comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Hawaii Baby

Officially Summer

Back at it Again